2022 Scholarship Application
Application period ends at midnight eastern on Friday, April 15, 2022
The program is open to self-identified Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, or Transgender graduating high school seniors meeting the prescribed criteria.
The applicant must:
- Be graduating from high school in the year he / she applies for a scholarship.
- Be a United States Citizen.
- Be attending an accredited college, university, or vocational school within the United States or Canada. Proof of acceptance is required.
- Provide an OFFICIAL copy of his / her high school transcript showing a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better using a 4.0 scale or equivalent. Weighted average can be used in this calculations. If the applicant’s high school does not use a numerical grading system, then a complete description of the measures of success and requirements for graduation is required.
- Complete 2 personal essays as outlined on the application form.
- Provide at least 2 letters of recommendation from non-family members.
- Prepare a detailed list of community involvement. Heavier weight is given to those activities and leadership roles relating directly to the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender communities.
- Sign an acknowledgement form agreeing to the outlined terms and conditions of the application. (See application form)